Fishing Trips Western Australia
After 25 years of commercial fishing specifically targeting Dhufish, Dean knows where and when to head to the right spots (right spot, in the right area, at the right time of year and day, according to the current weather conditions). We have “bagged out” on more than 80% of our fishing charters since our inception in 2010 (see the galleries on our facebook page).
Top quality gear provided – or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Shimano Tyrons 20′s and 30′s fishing reels.
- Shimano Beastmasters, Backbones and Nexaves Rods.
- Spooled with 80lb coloured jigging braid.
- Commercial grade Furuno and JRC electronics utilitsed in our commercial fishing operations (able to locate fish in up to 800m of water)
Your day includes:
- All fishing gear, bait, ice and tackle plus advice and support from our legendary crew – assistance to land your fish if required, a quick photo and then fish is spiked, gutted and gilled and put straight into an ice slurry to maximise the quality of the fish.
- Fully cooked bacon and egg breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea, milo, soft drinks and water
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Roast chicken with a selection of salads and rolls
- Photo of your catch of the day emailed to you (plus posted on website and facebook if you wish) – your catch then filleted and bagged up if required.
- Fishing licence for the day
Type of catch:
- West Australian Dhufish (our specialty – Dean knows the dhui ground like the back of his hand – we bagged out on more than 80% of tours last season)
- Pink Snapper
- Breaksea Cod
- Samson Fish and Yellow Tail Kingfish (monsters that will stretch your arms)
- Bronze Whaler and Thick Skin Sharks
- Baldchin Groper
- King George Whiting
- Dunsborough Professional Fisherman’s Boatramp or
- Cowaramup Bay Boat Ramp, Gracetown