Theme Parks in Perth Australia
An Adventure World Season Pass entitles the member to unlimited entry and fun in the park during operating hours, great in-park discounts and can be used every single day of the season that the park is open!
A 25% discount applies at food & beverage outlets in the park, excluding alcohol and promotional items e.g Sipper Cups and refills.
A 25% discount applies to all Merchandise in the Gift Shop, excluding promotional items.
A 25% discount applies to photo packages with our koalas in the Aussie Wildlife Experience, Abyss, Kraken, and Dragon’s Kingdom with Yarli, Yarlotte and Flossy the Fairy, and all other official in park photography.
Eight (8) discounted entry tickets for friends to come to Adventure World with you! The offer is 40% off full priced adult or child tickets on any standard day of trade, and not valid for ‘after 2pm’ tickets. You do not need to use all discounted tickets on one day of the season. Your 8 discounted member tickets can be purchased in advance online or upon arrival. Maximum of 8 tickets per member per season, and represents a discount of up to $187.20. Member discount tickets must be presented with a valid membership card holder.
Season Pass membership enables access to Adventure World through the NEW ‘Member Only Entrance situated adjacent to Car Park 2. This gate opens for entry from 10:00 to 11:00 every standard day of trade and from 9:45 to 11:00 from 26 Dec 2016 to 31 Jan 2017. Parking for the Member Entry Gate is at Car Park 2 for your ease and convenience.
Season Pass member’s also receive special invites to and heavily discounted tickets to Fright Nights.
Season Pass members will receive insider knowledge and opportunities to input to our surveys throughout the season via email communications. Please ensure you have provided a valid email address if you would like to receive these offers.
Season Passes for 2016-17 are valid on all standard days of trade from 22 September 2016 to 25 April 2017.
Season Pass members receive a Season Pass Card that must be shown to access the park. A recent photo ID must be electronically attached to the membership to activate the card. Replacement Season Pass cards may be issued at a cost of $5.00.
Season Pass members are subject to all normal entry conditions to Adventure World. These Terms and Conditions are advertised at Admissions and include the requirement that all children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
A Season Pass allows members to visit Adventure World during normal trading hours. Adventure World is closed Christmas Day.
Adventure World reserves the right to alter trading hours. Note that we are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday outside of the published state school holidays. Standard trading hours are 10:00 to 17:00 with extended opening hours from 26 December 2016 to 31 January 2017 to close at 19:00.
A Season Pass is not transferable and not refundable. A Season Pass is not upgradable to Platinum Season Pass. Platinum Season Passes are subject to availability as a limited sale on a first come basis. Any misuse of the pass will result in its immediate termination.
Season Pass Membership gives permission for your image or video to be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials.
Online Gift Shop Terms and Conditions
- Items are non-refundable (subject to the Australian Consumer Law). If you have received an order and an item is damaged or incorrect, please contact Adventure World at (08) 9417 9666
- Delivery will take up to 10 business days. Items will be sent through regular post only
- Postage costs is $10 per transaction
- Products can only to delivered within Australia. Delivery fee is non-refundable
- Delivery address cannot be changed if your order has been posted
- Stock is subject to availability
- Please keep your receipt as this is needed as a proof of purchase
Terms and Conditions of this Sale
- All tickets sold online are subject to the following terms and conditions and the Adventure World Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Online tickets are valid for one use before the validity date printed on the ticket, excluding Season Pass members who have unlimited entry to the park during standard trade.
- Online tickets are non-refundable unless as required by law.
- When your purchase is successful, you will receive an email with two pdf files. One is your receipt and one is your tickets. To gain entry to Adventure World you must print and present your bar-coded tickets from the TICKETS.pdf. Entry will not be permitted without your printed bar-coded tickets. Your receipt is not your bar-coded tickets and will not be accepted to gain entry.
- Maximum ticket quantity for online purchases is 10. For groups of 20 or more please contact our Sales Team on 08 9417 9666
- Online tickets cannot be redeemed with any other discount offer or promotional offer.
- Where Concession tickets have been purchased identification must be provided on arrival at Adventure World
- Child tickets are for ages 4 to 13 years (children 3 and under enter for free)
- Ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
- In purchasing a ticket you thereby agree to receive promotional emails about the park
- The ticket holder agrees that by the purchase of an Adventure World ticket the ticket holder has read all of these herein conditions and agrees unconditionally to be bound by these conditions.