Australia Surf Camp
– Ability to catch unbroken waves and turn left and right on them.
– Ability to perform and link major turns; bottom turn, top turn, cutback.
– Ability to hold position in the line up in 5 foot waves.
– Ability to perform basic board rescues.
– Have a deep understanding of ocean conditions and how to read a swell chart.
– Understand waves types, refraction and how the ocean floor affect waves.
– Have an in-depth understanding of surfboard design.
– Have a good knowledge of surf history and sport development.
– Feel confident in speaking in front of small groups.
– Understand the structure of a surf lesson.
– Be able to swim 500 metres in under 10 minutes.
– Be able to complete a 300m swim/300m run/300m board paddle/300m run continuously.
“AMAZING – Don’t Miss It!”
“If you’re looking for the perfect place to learn surfing, meet amazing people, discover beautiful landscape and eat good and healthy food, you must book with AST! It was the best experience ever. The one week camp and the weekend camp are awesome. I promise you definitely won’t regret it!”