NSW Australia State Sponsorship
To be considered for Sponsorship from RDA- Southern Inland you must first lodge an online Expression of Interest. To Lodge an Expression of Interest you will require the following information in PDF format to upload to the website
• Up to date resume outlining all work experience and Employer references.
• Skills assessment from the relevant Australia authority
• English Language testing results
• Bio Page of Passport
To be considered for Sponsorship from RDA - Southern Inland you must first lodge an online Expression of Interest. To lodge an Expression of Interest you will require the following information in PDF format to upload to the website:
- Up to date resume outlining all work experience and Employer references.
- Skills assessment from the relevant Australian authority
- English Language testing results
- Bio/Details Page of Passport
Link to the Online Expression of Interest Form
Step 2 - Full Application. You cannot lodge your application until your EOI has been approved and a 489 reference number has been provided.
If RDA Southern Inland approves your EOI, we will notify you via email and request you provide the following documents, with payment of AUD $700 (off-shore, GST Exclusive) or $770 (on-shore, GST Inclusive). Note, this payment is non-refundable.
- Completed RDA Southern Inland Form R
- Certified Copy of Passport details page and/or a certified copy of birth certificate (for ALL people included in your application)
- Certified Copy of your English Language test results (unless country of origin is exempt)
- Current Resume for any other adult applicants
- Employment References which include a duty statement
- Certified copies of qualifications & academic transcripts
- Certified copies of appropriate skills assessment provided by the relevant Australian Assessing Authority and/or registration bodies of Australia and NSW
- Department of Immigration & Border Protection (DIBP) SkillSelect lodgement printout showing responses and EOI number
- If using a Migration Agent, a copy of signed 956 form
- Your RDASI 489- reference number.
The documentation above and payment should be sent to:
Regional Development Australia Southern Inland
PO Box 775
GOULBURN NSW 2580 Australia
Please note: processing time for applications is up to 6 weeks.
Please do not request updates on the status of your application unless it is outside this timeframe.
Post Application Process
Your signed Form R will be forwarded to NSW State Government, they will then nominate you on SkillSelect for regional sponsorship.
You will receive an invitation from DIBP to complete your 489 Visa. You have 90 days from date of your nomination to advise RDA Southern Inland of your DIBP SkillSelect EOI reference number.