Accommodation reviews Australia
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Sydney airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- - Location: Terminal 1, airside, towards Gates 59-63. Lounge Access: Air New Zealand Koru Club Membership.
- - Location: Terminal 1, International Departures, Airside, near Gate 24. Lounge Access: American Express cardholders (US$ 50)
- - Location: Terminal 1, International Departures, Airside, near Gate 24. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (AUD 77 for 2 hours or AUD 132 for 5 hours) • Buy a lounge pass (US$ 53 - 6 hours).
- - Location: Domestic Terminal 2, Airside, near Gate 47. Lounge Access: Virgin Australia Membership.
- - Location: International Terminal 3, Airside, near Gate 10. Lounge Access: Qantas Club Membership.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport, connect to the “-FREE SYD WiFi-” network. Additionally, free internet kiosks are available throughout Terminal 1 (Departures level, airside - near Gate 24, 31 and 53), at Everywhere Internet in Terminal 2 (departure level towards gates 31 - 41 ) and Terminal 2 Arrivals level, near baggage Carousel 1.